Maritime Service Coordinator (M/V 1FTE)
Verolme is a partner in engineering, manufacturing and on-site support services of special alloy Heat Exchangers, Pressure Hulls & Vessels, Reactors and Marine Scrubbers. To strengthen our service team we are looking for a Maritime Service Coordinator.
Verolme manufactures Marine Scrubbers and provides on board service for installed scrubber systems. This service comprises maintenance, design changes and repair activities done by our teams. We have currently various locations to perform this service work and are looking to reinforce the main service organization in Moerdijk with an experienced service coordinator.
As our Maritime Service Coordinator you are in direct contact with our clients for the execution of the service jobs. You will be responsible of the daily coordination of the teams and technical scope of work. Therefor you feel comfortable in both a technical and a commercial role. You maintain all coordination between our design department, procurement department and service teams to guarantee proper execution of the jobs on board, with an eye on quality and minimizing the costs. Your pro-active and solution-focussed attitude allows you to take on challenges regarding the national and international regulations.
To keep providing high service levels, it’s expected that you will from time to time support the teams on site and coordinate technical discussions with the client. With your ‘hands on’ mentality small spaces and high workplaces are no problem for you.
• You quickly get to the problem and make the first diagnosis;
• You are able to prepare technical and commercial quotations.
• You ensure correct briefing to your service team
• You ensure that the right parts are at the right location on time anywhere in the world;
• You keep an overview and report directly to the client;
• After completion, you ensure that the project files are in order for correct invoicing.
The Service Coordinator Marine will be reporting directly to the Maritime and Service Director. You will be supported by the Service Assistant of the department.
• You have a technical background, preferably in the maritime sector.
• You read and understand technical drawings.
• You have general knowledge of welding processes and equipment
• You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English with a proactive approach
• You are a team player and an enthusiastic motivator
• You have a drive and motivation to deal with a wide range of tasks
• Travelling in this role will be required (worldwide, on shore and off shore). Main activities are performed from our Moerdijk office and support in EU ports (mainly Rotterdam and Antwerp).
• You are familiar with Microsoft Office software.
We offer an excellent, competitive remuneration package for this challenging and versatile position. You’ll be part of an informal team in a growing organization. As a result of international, cross-location expansion, you will be working in an international environment.
Are you interested in realizing your ambitions at Verolme® Special Equipment? We invite you to respond to this vacancy by sending your motivation and CV to email@example.com, who is also available for further information T: +31-88-0067422
Acquisition is not appreciated